Steroids for sale have been widely popularized these days for being a good companion for bodybuilding. Here is a basic, general program for increasing lean mass and strength while reducing fat growth. When it comes to building mass, many male bodybuilders follow the old school “bulk up and train down” concept. However, this leads to a considerable amount of undesirable fat gain. This makes it even more difficult to maintain lean mass when dieting because there is so much fat to remove.
What can you expect if you stick with this program? You can expect to build strength and size without increasing your body fat. How big is it? In reality, 1 pound every 2 weeks or 2 pounds per month. The majority of that is lean mass.
If you gain weight more quickly than that, you’re probably gaining too much fat. If you are gaining (or losing) weight quicker than the rate specified, you will need to make minor adjustments to your food and exercise routine.
Of course, there are always exceptions because everyone is different. So you must evaluate what works best for you in terms of real exercises, volume, calories consumed, and so on.
First, the fundamentals. The dietary plan is based on the tried-and-true “zig-zag” dieting approach for building bulk. You consume enough calories for maintenance for a few days, then eat above maintenance levels for a few days, and so on. The program is a 5-on, 2-off cycle that works well with weekends off.
Another “benefit” of this technique is that you perform little to no cardiovascular work throughout this program. The dieting over the week is fairly stringent and does not result in fat gain.
This program can be followed for as long as your “off season” lasts. You can follow this program year-round, up until your 12-week pre-competition diet. Rest assured it does not cause weight gain (for you competitive bodybuilders).
Training with steroids for sale
Here is an illustration of the precise workout regimen you can adhere to. Keep in mind that the precise exercises, sets, reps, and so on will vary depending on how you feel that day. However, this is indicative of what is usually done.
It’s worth noting that you can start with a 5-minute treadmill warm up. You can immediately follow this by a few minutes of light stretching. Each set is built up to its highest possible point in weight, and the reps are reduced to reflect this.
Keep a training journal and attempt to outperform yourself each time.
For best results, you must push yourself to your limitations and lift heavy weights. Use weights that are heavier than you imagined you could handle! Remember that you are forcing your body to perform something it does not want to do (build muscle), so you must push it hard.
Monday: Focus on the back
- 3-4 sets of 12-10 repetitions of weighted chins
- 5 sets of 12-6 reps of deadlifts (pyramid the weights)
- 3-4 sets of 12-10 Low Cable Rows, 3 sets of 12-10 Barbell Shrugs, 4 sets of 12 Hyperextensions, and 3-4 sets of 20-30 (using a 10 pound plate)
Tuesday: Chest, biceps, and abs
- 4 sets of 12-6 reps on the incline barbell press
- 3-4 sets of 12-6 Incline Flys, 3 sets of 12 Weighted Dips or Cable Crossovers, 2 sets of 10-12 repetitions on the Smith Machine.
- Perform 3 – 4 tri-sets of the following exercises in a row. After each tri-set, take a one-minute break.
- 10 – 8 reps of Cambered Bar Curl
- 8 reps of the Preacher Curl (cambered bar).
- 8 repetitions of Dumbbell Concentration Curl
- Abs – three tri sets of three distinct exercises.
Wednesday: Leg day
- Leg Extending (2 warm up sets of 20)
- 3 sets of 12 repetitions Standing Calf Press
- 6 sets of 12 – 10 squats (including 2 warm up sets)
- 3 sets of 12 – 10 reps of leg press or hack squats (alternate between the 2 each week)
- 3 – 4 sets of 12 three position Lying Leg Curls
- 2 – 3 tri-sets of ten Stiff Leg Deadlifts
- 3 – 4 sets of 10 – 12 Seated Calf Press
- 3 sets of 25 – 30 repetitions, superset with Squatting Calf Raises
Thursday: Delts and Triceps
- 4 sets of 10-12 Hammer Strength Machine Press
- 4 sets of 12-8 Prone Laterals, superset with Cable upright rows using rope handle
- 2 – 3 sets of 10 – 12 Rope Pushdowns
- 4 sets of 10-12 Front Lats or Cable Side Lats
- 3– 4 sets of 10 – 12 Skull Crushers
- 4 sets of 12 – 8 Smith Machine Close Grip Bench Presses
Friday: Free or miscellaneous day
If you have a lot of body fat, you can do calves, abs, and cardio on this day. You can also do what we listed here and use it to concentrate on a trailing body part. You can also do what we listed here and use it to concentrate on a trailing body part. For instances with high metabolism, you may prefer to work the back, biceps, calves, and abs a second time and avoid cardio. If your legs are dragging, go over them again today. Whatever body parts you work on a second time, do completely different exercises (and maybe a different training strategy) than you did the first time around. Here’s an example of a workout routine you can do on Fridays
Partial deadlifts on the Smith machine
- 4 sets of 12-6 lat pulldowns
- 3 sets of 10-12 Incline Alternate Dumbbell Curls
- 4 sets of 12-8 straight arm pullovers on the lat pulldown station
- 3 sets of 10-8 Seated Hammer Curls
- 3 sets of 10-8 Smith Machine Calf Raises standing on a block (4 sets of 12-10)
- Leg Press Machine Calf Press (4 sets of 10-12)
- Abs – 3 tri-sets of 3 different exercises, including the crunch machine (heavy day).
Moreover, you may visit AAS Pharmacy and have a look at steroids for sale you can use along with your program. There are different types of steroids for sale you can find there. It will be up to you to choose whether you would opt for injectable or the oral ones. Also, one thing to remember is to consult your doctors before using them. It is better to be safe than be sorry at the end!